- The user must be logged in as a Member.
- The associated Export Summary Form must be in the APPROVED state.
Step 01: Upload the set of documents required for the Annexure.
- See this page for uploading the required set of document proofs: How to upload the document proofs?
- Remain on the same document proof page and select the following drop-down as 'Yes'. This is a must for the document proofs to appear on the Annexure-2 Page.
Step 02: Creating and Saving new Annexure-2 form.
- From the top menu, go to Forms > Export Summary Form.
- You would see a list of export summary forms
- Find the associated Export Summary Form for the Annexure-2 you wish to create. The export summary form must be in the APPROVED state as shown below.
- Click on the Open button to open the Export Summary Form.
- Once the form opens, scroll down to the bottom-most part of the form, to find the button 'Create Annexure' as shown below:
- Upon clicking this 'Create Annexure' button, a new screen will open. At this screen, you as a user must enter all mandatory information being asked.
- There will be certain pre-populated fields that will show up, which the system will pick from the associated export summary form, as shown below. The initial state of the Annexure will be DRAFT, that will show up on the extreme right of the screen.
- Complete the entire form, then click on 'Save Details' button.
- After the form is saved successfully without any errors, there would be 'Final Value Addition per Annexure' value under the header 'System Calculated Statistics' at the top-most part of the screen (as shown below). This value should match with that of the value in Export Summary Form as the value addition percentage.
- Once everything is okay (check all the values entered), click on 'Submit' button to submit the Annexure.
- There will a 'Download PDF' button on the same screen once the form is successfully submitted. The PDF of the annexure can be downloaded by clicking this button.
- To find the Annexure-2 you just saved or submitted, you would require going back to the associated Export Summary Form. At the bottom-most part of the export summary form, you would the listed Annexure(s).