As a Member, how to upload a Document Proof?
- The user must be logged in as a Member.
- The document to upload must be a PDF file only, not exceeding size 2MB.
Steps to upload a Document Proof
- Log in as a Member at https://sawntimber.capexil.org/
- Go to Top Menu > Profile > select Document Proofs
- A new listing page opens where the system shows all Document Proofs for the company user belongs to. Initially, when there is no document uploaded, this will show an empty table saying 'No Document Proofs found.'
- Right below this table, there will be a button, 'Add New Document Proof.' Click on the button.
- A new window opens wherein the user must fill all mandatory information.
- First, enter fields relevant for your document and save the document proof details.
- Once saved successfully, remaining on the same screen, see the panel on the right-hand side that reads 'Upload Document Proof.' Upload your document proof there in PDF format only.
- After you have uploaded the document, you would see the following table on the right of the screen (below is just a sample).
- You can Download the document as well as Delete it as marked in the screenshot above, respectively.